There are no upcoming events.
Tagsalert baptist brown childrens christmas coupon creek database direct directmail director donate donor Donor Spotlight drive form gofundme hacked issue launching lener lisa mail merry ministry nonprofit NY officially organization patience patiencewhile sandy spa spotlight stephanie submission town williamsville work
International shipments do require a Custom Form (PS-Form 2976-A). These can be filled out manually or electronically. There is a Discount if you do the forms and postage online at The USPS Website. You must be able to print the label and custom forms (standard paper) within 24 hours if doing so online, so have a printer attached.
To complete the form:
- Fill in the Military & return address. The country is United States for all military addresses.
- Complete the weight (you can guess the weight or use bathroom scales if you do not have a postage scale).
- Select a non-delivery option: Treat as Abandoned.
- For Package Information: I select “GIFTS” but I know some people use “OTHER”. Contents Description: “Expired Coupons”.
- For Item Information: Detailed Description: “Expired Coupons”. Item Value: “0.01”. Quantity: “1”. Weight: must be less than whatever you put on page 1.
- Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Review & Print
You will receive multiple copies of the Custom Forms when you print them. Cut them on the line and keep the Sender’s Copy for your records. The others will be attached to the box using a plastic sleeve like envelope, available at your local Post Office or ordered online. They are PS Form 2976-E. Put all other copies of the custom forms inside. You must also write or print, via a label, the address directly on the box, because the custom forms could be separated during shipment.